Forums > Family > Families who welcome single nudists
Jump to:
dandxxx Posted on 24-SEP-11
Total posts: 42
Add as friends
Send message
Divorced dad with two daughters and my sister and generally welcome all nudists including single men. Best way is at resort or on nude vacation when easy to get to know people and build trust.
<br>
<br>Of course, as a single dad, my preference is always single nudist women and best of all mothers who share same lifestyle and values.

youngandfull Posted on 20-SEP-11
(1 more)
Total posts: 6
Add as friends
Send message
I am a 19 yr old single male looking to meet nudist families to show me the ways

Wattjabba Posted on 20-SEP-11
Total posts: 1
Add as friends
Send message
I m a single nudist dad I find it hard to meet single nudist parents or for that mater meeting nudist families too!

thatnudeguy Posted on 04-OCT-10
Total posts: 30
Add as friends
Send message
Rather than just make a new topic about this, I figure I'll add it here. To the parents of families, when you go to a recreational area for nudists, does it bother you having your young open to be viewed by anyone who happens to be there? Do you get uncomfortable if someone is noticably staring at your wife or kids? Or do you take the initative to introduce yourself and your family to them?

JoeSDMassage Posted on 04-OCT-10
(7 more)
Total posts: 17
Add as friends
Send message
Not really sure if this is the same thing, but I met a girl and her kids at a nude beach, she had recently separated from her husband - we started seeing each other and within 3 months I moved in with her and her family. She and her ex had raised their family in a 100% nudist environment, the home is 100% nude, and it turns out it was me who had to adjust.....I went from being a single nudist to having a family nudist home. Kids were cool with it all the way since they were raised in the lifestyle, nothing was "strange" to them, except I was someone who wasn't their dad, but they wee 100% comfortable around me. I soon adjusted and now love the lifestyle!

BareKelley Posted on 04-OCT-10
(8 more)
Total posts: 94
Add as friends
Us single nudist love to be nude, with other singles, family, etc: Families get to know new friends, don't leave your kids along with anyone new, get to know a person well.

DarqueStar Posted on 04-OCT-10
(1 more)
Total posts: 40
Add as friends
Send message
<br>

<br>PJtheman write:
<br>Something wrong with single men wanting to meet families with kids. DON'T ANYONE FALL FOR THIS, THE REASONS MUST BE PERVERTED
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>Says this the nudist who offers to babysit for nudist families and does not worry about 'spontaneous' erections. If you can't control it you have mental or health issues.

DarqueStar Posted on 04-OCT-10
(1 more)
Total posts: 40
Add as friends
Send message
Being a nudist and dating non nudists, especially at an older age there are almost always children and its a virtual impossibility to ever introduce children to nudism without someone yelling freak. Like some people who see evil intentions around every corner. Some people are quick to judge it seems and not even try to understand. I would just as happily meet a woman with my interests, in this case nudism, who was without children as with children. I love children and have one of my own.
<br>
<br>So glad to meet you. Lets be friends.

denvercindi Posted on 25-SEP-10
(1 more)
Total posts: 11
Add as friends
Send message
being single and raising 3 kids, i am always on the lookout for single men who enjoy being around kids. we have met some wonderful guys through here and our local clubs and have not had any problems. the only negative we have found is the "nudist" that is not really a nudist and is very uncomfortable being nude around the kids. in our house, you have to be very comfortable with nudity and enjoy kids. we are very receptive to meeting single men of any age.

PJtheman Posted on 23-SEP-10
Total posts: 33
Add as friends
Send message
Something wrong with single men wanting to meet families with kids. DON'T ANYONE FALL FOR THIS, THE REASONS MUST BE PERVERTED

davidlifemodel Posted on 14-JUL-10
(4 more)
Total posts: 5
Add as friends
Send message
scottish single man would very much like to be welcomed into naturist family environment and be invited to homes here there is a trust amongst adults and children.

HappytheMan Posted on 09-JUL-10
(3 more)
Total posts: 50
Add as friends
Send message
I am married, but, my wife has a bad self image issue, and has a hard time be nude around ME.
<br>I enjoy being nude. And, she gets a kick out of it when I'm nude in the house.
<br>That being said, I would welcome a chance to just hang out (no pun intended) with a nudist family.

nudistmike2010 Posted on 04-JUL-10
Total posts: 27
Send message
agreed, I have a female friend with 4 children, 2 girls and 2 boys. I go to the house quite a bit and they are always nude. I also am now but lately I have a problem as the oldest daughter is 16 and looks like 20 and is always looking at my penis. when I start to get an erection I jump in the pool or cover myself and she just smiles. The 2 sons are always staring at the sisters and mother and running around with hard ons (they are 11 and 15). I was not surprised as what i was like at that age. There is nothing wrong if the person is on the same page and you trust him.

MaggieGal Posted on 01-JUN-10
Total posts: 7
Add as friends
Send message
I can understand why families would be wary of SMs. We've never welcomed one into our home, but I wouldn't be opposed to it on principal if the man was nice and we became friends.
<br>
<br>I think alot of people might feel a similar way.

NaturistCamper Posted on 30-MAY-10
Total posts: 32
Add as friends
Send message
Hi all. A lot of people seen to view single male nudists with concern, in some cases rightly so, but I am single nudist not by choice. My partner of 10 years has now got a new interest in her life, so here I am. I have a young daughter who is also a naturist, with me on stayovers at least and, she tells me in her bedroom, but not around her home. I have to admit that I do use her visits as a kind of key. To be able to open doors of naturist venues where I might not otherwise get in. While there are sadly a lot of weirdos pretending to be single naturists, please remember that in some cases we have no choice. And yes I would love a family get together, either with or without my daughter. I live in the East Midlands, but can travel most dasys.

brianp1553 Posted on 28-MAY-10
Total posts: 144
Add as friends
Send message
We have had Single Male Naturists at our home in a village in East Anglia, UK. We have also had Couples and even the rare Single Female. It is easy for us to entertain, we have completely private gardens, hot tub, sanuna so can enjoy naturisum to the full.
<br>
<br>Our experiences are mixed, especially from the S.M's and the odd couple that want to 'misbehave'. Nowadays we are extreemly careful on the people we invite, and even then slip up in what makes a good social mix. We limit the number of single males, purely so it is not just a group of nuddie males and my female partner as the hostess.
<br>
<br>As for those seeking nudist familes WITH CHILDREN, then we suggest that you be extreemly careful in your invites that you give out. You never know as to motivation of those seeking invites.
<br>
<br>Brian and Susan, East Anglia U.K

nudistone2000 Posted on 28-MAY-10
Total posts: 15
I like that. I like meet and nice chat.

Sven_Scarlett Posted on 14-JAN-10
(2 more)
Total posts: 5
Add as friends
Send message
We are nudist couple who has always welcomed nude single guys to our home and to go to nudist clubs and places with us.

lpussy Posted on 09-DEC-09
Total posts: 12
Add as friends
Send message
Single man here. i like company!

jason51 Posted on 08-DEC-09
Total posts: 4
Add as friends
Send message
As a nudist family we have frequently had single males visit us to enjoy our pool and very private setting. We have yet to have an "issue" with that-just like with any other quest you invite-get to know them a bit first.
  Next >>     Last    (2 pages)
  Previous topic Next topic
Privacy | Partners | Help | About Us | Contact Us
© NudistSpace.org 2005 — 2014. All rights reserved.
NudistFriends.com - the largest nudist personals site!
Partner sites: Nudist Dating / Naturist Dating /
True Nudists / Nudist Couples / Herpes Dating Site