mom present during son doctor exam
Posted on 03-APR-11
Author
sasha80
Total posts: 2
Add as friends
Send message
Bookmark and Share
it may be a little bit off-topic, but in many case can involve nudity. In my past ,even during puberty, my mom often saw me naked during physical and even asked question to the doctor about my genitals especially when i starded to growth down there.
<br>I would be glad to aswers your questions and give more details and also possibly to ear how others have dealt with this subject.

thebuzz1084 Posted on 15-JAN-12
Total posts: 31
Add as friends
Send message
It's different in a nudist than a non-nudist family. In a non-nudist family seeing everyone naked is not normal, but if you're nudist who cares. The only thing is not everyone is okay with the lifestyle or comfortable, so some doctors might not be prone to allowing the parents in if that's not their normal policy.
<br>
<br>If you're nudist it's no matter. You can examine the genitals at your own time if you want, and it's probably a good idea to make sure everything is ok, with no rash or irritation and is growing healthy and there's good hygiene. So yeah, if you care, should pay attention to each others bodies. Nudist should be no big deal to do this, I'd think/

motheroftwo Posted on 15-JAN-12
Total posts: 93
Add as friends
Send message
before the divorce i took my boys to my exams. no money for a sitter. and it was a learning experience for them woman's anatomy 101. and the doctor was happy to teach and have them there. breast exam and gyno every 6 months. they were a little shy but they opened up and relaxed.

Melanieof2 Posted on 13-JAN-12
(4 more)
Total posts: 8
Add as friends
Send message
I have been around for everyone of their exams, thats just the parent thing to do. how many of your sons have been present for one of your routine physical exams though?

motheroftwo Posted on 11-JAN-12
Total posts: 93
Add as friends
Send message
I've been to every doctors exams of my two boys even their physcals moms need to know what's going on and how their children are devolping. It's a moms job to care enough said

mollyhippygirl Posted on 07-NOV-11
(7 more)
Total posts: 17
Add as friends
Send message
oh my god wow why is this an issue? i have so been part of my sons exams always , i need 2 know thats natural!

sumdude Posted on 30-OCT-11
Total posts: 53
Add as friends
Send message
<br>

<br>nudedal write:
<br>Unless the son is comfortable having their mother see their genitals after a certain age I think she should not. Does the father view his daughters genitals only at the doctors and after a certain age? My mother used to come in and bathe me until the day I locked the door. She hasn't seen my genitals since. Unless nudity is frequent among all in the home in a relaxed atmosphere there comes an age when parents should respect their growing children privacy, especially when the child is uncomfortable with the act. Good way to treat children, treat them like the pet and do whatever whenever you want regardless of their feelings. Just because they can check out the dogs butt doesn't give them the right to see their childrens butt, especily when their of college age,lol Of course I'm 62 and can't even imagine my parents ever having sex. lol We never viewed each other even partially nude. Gee, that could explain a lot.......
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>I t...

nudedal Posted on 29-OCT-11
(4 more)
Total posts: 1
Add as friends
Send message
Unless the son is comfortable having their mother see their genitals after a certain age I think she should not. Does the father view his daughters genitals only at the doctors and after a certain age? My mother used to come in and bathe me until the day I locked the door. She hasn't seen my genitals since. Unless nudity is frequent among all in the home in a relaxed atmosphere there comes an age when parents should respect their growing children privacy, especially when the child is uncomfortable with the act. Good way to treat children, treat them like the pet and do whatever whenever you want regardless of their feelings. Just because they can check out the dogs butt doesn't give them the right to see their childrens butt, especily when their of college age,lol Of course I'm 62 and can't even imagine my parents ever having sex. lol We never viewed each other even partially nude. Gee, that could explain a lot.......

sumdude Posted on 24-OCT-11
Total posts: 53
Add as friends
Send message
<br>

<br>rokrmum write:
<br>yes. I be around during the exam. It is because i want to make sure everything is going all right in my son's body. Even his genitals.
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>Interesting. How old is your son?

Yoanna Posted on 24-OCT-11
Total posts: 1
Add as friends
Send message
Presence in exam room and witness of examination is a rare and often only opportunity of a mother of boy of a non nudist family to update hers impression of his physical development and stage of maturity. Comprehensible, that uncommon event raise mixed feelings to the young boy, as to his mother too. Excitement, mixed with embarrassment and helplessness before the requirement of medical - office policy and parent`s authority for the young man and relief from worriment and apprehensions, mixed with pride for the mother, but also subconscious sensation that she witness something inadmissible for ordinary female. That feelings are as strong as more conservative and puritanical is society where they live.

bower63 Posted on 24-OCT-11
Total posts: 4
Add as friends
Send message
I remember that my mom was there all the time , The Doc (she) even showed my mom when my balls dropped. There mom holding my balls, and the Doc saying it about time. She was worry about and told my mom that i will probly come into man hood late
<br>
<br>

rokrmum Posted on 27-APR-11
Total posts: 28
Add as friends
Send message
i still remember when my elder son started to have pubic hair he came running to me nude and said 'mom look i am becoming an ape man' Lol.

rokrmum Posted on 27-APR-11
Add as friends
Send message
i agree. :)

rokrmum Posted on 26-APR-11
Add as friends
Send message
life is just great if every relationship has friendship at its heart.

rokrmum Posted on 25-APR-11
Add as friends
Send message
i have a very good relation with my sons. They treat me like their best friend. They don't hide anything.

Bashful365 Posted on 09-APR-11
(2 more)
Add as friends
Send message
Mom was always in the exam room. She wanted to get the full story from the doctor and that was really the only way to do it. My ex did the same thing with my kids. I think it is natural.

ganimedes85 Posted on 08-APR-11
(8 more)
Add as friends
Send message
Hi Danorey, I like read your comments, so interesting to know a different way for a relationship in family. Thanks for sharing.

rokrmum Posted on 07-APR-11
Add as friends
Send message
yes. I be around during the exam. It is because i want to make sure everything is going all right in my son's body. Even his genitals.

sasha80 Posted on 05-APR-11
Add as friends
Send message
I remember i had chicken pox when i was 12 yo. my mom would take care of me all the time and my pediatrician come once for an housecall. I was really embarassed because i just started getting pubic hair and my mom and the doctor notice that and made comment about it and about the fact that i need a pomade for the pimples in my genital area especially on the tip of my penis.
<br>I hope to ear more dettails about your experinces

Previous topic Next topic
Privacy | Partners | Help | About Us | Contact Us
© NudistSpace.org 2005 — 2014. All rights reserved.
NudistFriends.com - the largest nudist personals site!
Partner sites: Nudist Dating / Naturist Dating /
True Nudists / Nudist Couples / Herpes Dating Site